After waxing any area, the pores are open and very susceptible to bacteria getting into the pores. Simple things such as sweating, working out, sex, steam rooms, tanning or swimming within 24 hours after your wax can cause pesky red bumps. Sweat carries bacteria which can cause infections if your pores are open.
- Do not exfoliate the skin, luffas, peels, scrubs, etc.
- No harsh chemicals on the skin – this includes any soaps loaded with colors and fragrances. These products can actually make you breakout as the parabens get lodged into the open pores. We suggest our Lemon & Tea Tree Shower Gel, this product can replace whatever you currently have in your shower.
- No pools/chlorine or hot tubs as this will irritate the skin
- No sex or exercise post wax, yes we said it – if you can’t hold out please ensure you shower
immediately after using our WAX Tea Tree & Lemon Shower Gel and lukewarm water.
- Wear plain cotton underwear after your wax, lace or spandex fabrics can irritate the area.